We are currently recruiting!
Plumbing and Heating Engineer -
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking to hire an experienced Plumbing and Heating Engineer to join our friendly team.
- Have a flexible approach.
- Plumbing and heating works to new and existing properties, domestic and commercial.
- Carrying out new installations in domestic and commercial environments.
- Hot and cold water services, heating and gas installation work
- Maintenance on varied systems.
- Provide a first-class service and customer experience to our clients.
- Work to deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- To run and manage projects.
Area of work
The Plumbing and Heating Engineer will be required to travel throughout Oxfordshire and surrounding counties when necessary.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 07.30-16.30 hrs
You maybe required to work overtime.
Experience and Qualifications
- Sound experience and have CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CEN1 &WAT1 (or CENWAT), CPA1
- Commercial Gas desirable but not essential – CODNC01, COCN1, CGDA1, CORT1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CPCP1, TPCP1A.
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing/ Heating/ Ventilation is essential.
- Previous experience servicing and fault finding of domestic boilers and appliances.
- Qualifications in renewable energy desired.
- Able to complete boiler installations.
- Relevant Gas Safe Registration and Tickets
- Full ACS Domestic Gas Safe Tickets
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Highly competitive salary
- Company van
- Company mobile
Apprentices - 2021
We are currently looking to recruit new employees that are looking join our team and to start their apprenticeship from September 2021.
Please click the link below to apply.